The recordings of Peter Cohan’s “7 Habits for Stunningly Successful Demos” presentation and Julie Hansen’s “Acting Tips for Connecting On-Camera” as well the other DEMOFEST sessions and the final panel discussion are available here: https://tinyurl.com/yahoeofo.
In 7 Habits for Stunningly Successful Demos we explored data-driven best practices (as opposed to opinions!).
– Why and what’s in this for you
– A (very brief) example of what Great looks like
– 7 Habits for Stunningly Successful Demos
– Some comments about demo metrics
– Avoiding “No Decisions”
– Some insights into Doing Discovery (as time allowed)
Acting Tips for Connecting On-Camera focused on:
- The secret to “being natural” on-camera
- How to create eye contact with your customer
- Why certain movements and gestures don’t work on-camera
- How to incorporate video into your demo
- And more!
Contact us at Info@GreatDemo.com if you’d like copies of the presentation materials.