In Consensus’ illuminating 2022 Sales Engineering Compensation and Workload Report, a frightening insight was revealed:
“30% of demos are unqualified. More than one half of this year’s respondents reported that at least 30% of demos are under- or unqualified. A quarter of respondents say more than 50% are unqualified.”
For those of you delivering these demos – basically wasted demos – would you like that time back in your lives? (Just say yes!)
For those of you managing the folks delivering these demos – would you rather invest this time more productively? (Just say yes!)
Great Demo! methodology offers several structured approaches to addressing this challenge:
- The Menu Approach – a delightful way to avoid stunningly awful Harbor Tours
- Vision Generation Demos – a terrific way to satisfy the desire for a “demo” while moving into a discovery conversation
- Using Great Demo! Situation Slides to rapidly determine if you have a Demo Qualified Lead
- How to avoid the self-made trap of the “Disco-demo” and the risks of “Discovery on the Fly”
- When to use and how to create effective automated demos
Explore the Resources pages on our website for articles and blog tips on these methods – https://GreatDemo.com.
What percent of your demos are under- or unqualified? What would you like it to be?