No Decision outcomes make up ~45% of all forecasted opportunities in software sales. Why should you care?
- Imagine if nearly half of the stores and restaurants you drive to every day turn out to be closed when you arrive (even though they were listed as being open). How would that make you feel?
- What if half of the food you purchase at grocery markets is just empty containers?
- How would you feel if half of the gas you buy for your car turns out to be air.
- Imagine purchasing a 4-bedroom, 2-bath, 2000 sq ft home (186 sq m), only to find that it only has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and is only 1000 sq ft (93 sq m) – what would you think about your investment?
- What if everywhere you go, you have to travel nearly twice the distance actually needed…?
Now consider all the energy, time, and emotion you invest in each sales opportunity – and that nearly half of that investment is thrown away and wasted. How does that feel?
So how can you reduce the appalling waste of No Decision outcomes? Consider recovering your valuable time by learning how to use Great Demo! Situation Slides to rapidly assess: is this a good opportunity worth pursuing or a candidate for a sad No Decision result.
After all, “time is the one resource we cannot get more of…”