- Have you ever felt like you have far too much to show in a demo – and insufficient time to show it?
- Have you ever said, “I’d like this to be interactive…” but you don’t get many questions?
- And when you ask, “Any questions so far?” you hear, “Nope, we’re good…”
- Have you even run out of time before you got to the best stuff?
- Have you ever felt like your audience just didn’t “get it”?
You are likely suffering from the tyranny, the terror, and the trap of traditional demos.
You can find the recording here – enjoy!
(PS – “Doing Discovery” is coming…!)