These 90- to 120-minute sessions for small groups will have you connecting and driving interaction with your audiences effectively and confidently when using Zoom/WebEx/GoToMeeting and similar tools.
- We’ll introduce and discuss the best practices and tips
- And each participant will put the ideas into practice in the session.
- The use of annotation tools
- Whiteboarding over the web
- Parking questions over the web
- Enabling audience members to drive or annotate
- The Pause button
- Improving your webcam interactions
- Pre-meeting set-up practices (e.g., checking latency and full screen mode)
- And (gently but firmly) pushing audiences for feedback and responses
And for those doing webinars or large sessions (with microphones muted):
- Using chat and Q&A along the way
- Individual unmuting and muting of audience members
- And other (rather clever) tips and best practices
You’ll putting these skills to terrific use in your very next web demos and presentations – driving interactivity like you’ve never seen before!
Great Connection! Pragmatics
- We’ll use the tool you typically use (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting).
- Group size is limited to 8 participants per Great Connection! session.
- Duration is 90-120 minutes (plus 10 minutes of set-up).
Contact us at Info@GreatDemo.com to book a Great Connection! session right away – because your ability to communicate successfully over the web is more important now than ever!