“Land and Expand” is the major sales strategy for many software companies and great attention is focused on customer acquisition and on corresponding demos. But what about securing renewals and expanding your footprint?
What strategies and positionings are appropriate and how do you frame your demos for the range of renewal and expansion situations?
- Renewals – When Things Are Good
- Renewals – When There Was Low or No Usage
- Renewals – Positioning and Presenting Product Improvements
- Expansion – Same Department, Same Use Cases, More Users
- Expansion – Upselling and Cross-Selling to Existing Customers
- Expansion – Different Departments
You can find the full article here: https://greatdemo.com/articles/