Dramatically Increase Interaction in Virtual Demos – Julie Hansen
Virtual audiences are notoriously passive during demos. Blank faces stare back at you. Your questions go unanswered. As an SE, hearing only your own voice is painful and rarely leads to a successful outcome. In this session you’ll learn subtle shifts and hard tactics that encourage greater customer interaction and engagement in your virtual demos.
- How to read customer body language on video
- 5 ways to get your questions answered
- How to organize your demo for maximum engagement
- Your Virtual Engagement Toolkit – and when to use it
- 3 tips for managing large groups
You can find the recording here – enjoy!